Chicken Salad Sandwich Thin
Looking for an alternative to a traditional chicken salad sandwich
recipe? Try using Warburtons sandwich Thins and add seasoning to make
your lunchtime special.
Ingredients & Info
- 2 Warburtons White Sandwich Thins
- 2 Tsp Low-Fat Mayonnaise
- Approx 10 Slices Cucumber
- Approx 10 Slices Red Onion
- 1 Cooked Skinless Chicken
- Handful Rocket Lettuce, Washed
- Slice the cucumber into 10 thin slices.
- Slice the red onion into 10 fine slices.
- Wash a handful of rocket lettuce.
- Grill skinless chicken breast until golden brown (for even better results, we seasoned ours with plenty of black pepper for 30 minutes before cooking)
- Spread the two bottom halves of the Warburtons Sandwich Thins with the mayonnaise, then arrange 5 slices each of cucumber and red onion on top per sandwich
- Slice the chicken breast and place half of the slices on each sandwich. Place the rocket leaves on top.
- Then finish with the other halves of Sandwich Thins.
- Enjoy the results of your delicious Sandwich recipe