Vegan BBQ Jackfruit and Black Bean High Protein Wraps
30 minutes|Serves 2-4Make it
6-8 Sandwich Thins
Ingredients for patties:
100g firm tofu, crumbled
160g sweet potato, steamed or boiled
1 tsp cumin seeds (optional)
2 garlic cloves grated
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp chopped onions
1/2 tsp Garam masala
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
Squeeze of lemon or lime
Oil of choice
Optional extra toppings:
Chutneys and sauces of your choice
Crunchy Sev (or crushed crisps will do)
30 minutes | Serves 6-8
1. Steam and boil your sweet potato, then mash
2. Add all the ingredients other ingredients to the sweet potato and mix together to form a sticky mash.
3. Shape into round patties and fry in a little oil on a flat pan over a medium heat and cook for a few minutes on each side until browned. Tip: add a teaspoon of cumin seeds to the oil before frying patties for extra flavour.
4. To serve, toast the Sandwich Thins, press the patties on one side and top with the chutneys and sauces of choice.
5. Add onions, red peppers, peanuts, crunchy sev (or crushed crisps), coriander, then place on the top of the Thin and press down firmly. Enjoy!