These terms and conditions of use apply to the use of this website. By using this website you are bound by them.
This website is operated by WARBURTONS LIMITED (registered number: 00178711) whose registered office is at Back o’ th’ Bank House, Hereford Street, Bolton, Lancashire BL1 8HJ (“Warburtons”).
Conditional Use of this Site
- Your access to and use of this website and its contents is subject to these terms and conditionals and all applicable laws.
- Warburtons may terminate access to and any use of this website at any time for any reason.
- Your use of this website is your own risk.
Materials in site
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Warburtons. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of this website and our products. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Warburtons, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal, non- commercial and educational research use only. Commercial use is not permitted. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties is not permitted without our prior written permission.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
Accuracy of information
- The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. Warburtons is not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in clause 6.5) makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy.
- The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship.
- This website contains links to other websites. Warburtons accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under its strict control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by Warburtons of that other website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Warburtons does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
- This website and its contents are provided for information purposes only and Warburtons does not guarantee that it is completely up to date or free from mistakes.
- Warburtons does not guarantee that this website or its contents are free from viruses, bugs, denial of service attacks or other malicious or harmful material.
- Except as set out in clause 6.5, Warburtons will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude its liability (if any) for death or personal injury resulting from Warburtons negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for the company to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
Material You Send
Warburtons may change this website or any of these terms and conditions in full or in part at any time without notice.
These terms and conditions contain all the terms which you and Warburtons have agreed in relation to the use of the website.
Any software which is available to download from this website may be restricted in functionality or configured to stop operating after a specified period of time. You may use such software only on the terms and conditions contained in the licence accompanying that software.
Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This website is controlled and operated by Warburtons Ltd from its offices in Great Britain. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law. The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
- Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.