Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
WARBURTONS AND NORTHCOTE SOCIAL COMPETITION
Summary Terms and Conditions:
GB, 18+ only. 09:00 13/10/23 – 23:59 19/10/23. Entrants must like the competition post, tag who they would share the prize with, and be following both @warburtonsuk and @northcoteuk accounts on the entry platform (Facebook or Instagram) to be entered into the prize draw. Correct entries only will be entered into the prize draw. No purchase necessary. Prizes: 1 x Gourmet Break at Northcote Hotel for 2 people (one overnight stay and 5-course gourmet menu for two – excluding Saturdays). Internet required. Max 1 entry per channel and 1 prize per person. Winners must respond within 24 hours to claim prize. Visit https://www.warburtons.co.uk/social-media-terms-and-conditions/ for full T&Cs and Prize details. Promoter: Warburtons Hereford House, Hereford Street, Bolton, BL1 8JB.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Instagram or Facebook account are required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 09.00 BST on the 13th October 2023 and 23.59 BST on the 19th October 2023 inclusive.
4. To Enter:
a. Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free), then comment underneath one of @warburtonsuk’s Facebook Promotional Posts with who they would share the prize with, like the post, and be sure to follow @warburtonsuk and @northcoteuk accounts on Facebook.
b. Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free), then comment underneath one of @warburtonsuk’s Instagram Promotional Posts with who they would share the prize with, like the post, and be sure to follow @warburtonsuk and @northcoteuk accounts on Instagram.
5. Entrants must keep their profile on a public setting for 2 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if they are selected as a winner.
6. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per social media account during the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
7. The Prizes: There will be a total of 1 prize. The winner will receive 1 x Gourmet Break at Northcote Hotel for 2 people (one overnight stay and 5-course gourmet menu for two – excluding Saturdays).
8. Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. Winners will be contacted within 1 working day of the end of the Promotion Period.
9. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via the social media account used on entry within 1 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 24 hours of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 24 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner.
10. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 1 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 5 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 7 days to inform the Promoter by messaging on the social media platform in which they entered the promotion. In the event that the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
11. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms & Conditions;
b. contain any content that is offensive, harmful, objectionable or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
c. contains or refers to any unauthorised third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda.
12. Provided no objection from the winners is received, if you are a winner, your surname and country of residence can be made available by sending a self-addressed envelope to Warburtons x Northcote PD, Amy Jones, Warburtons Hereford House, Hereford Street, Bolton, BL1 8JB up to 1 month after the close of the promotion. Winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. However, without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
13. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
14. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
15. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
16. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
17. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram or Facebook.
18. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook, and Instagram or Facebook is not responsible for any element of this Promotion.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
22. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
23. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
24. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
25. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Warburtons Hereford House, Hereford Street, Bolton, BL1 8JB.