Roasted Vegetables & Goats Cheese Sandwich
This delicious sandwich recipe will bring the taste of the Mediterranean to your lunchtime!
Ingredients & Info
- 4 Slices Warburtons Seeded Batch Loaf
- 40g of Goats Cheese
- 1 Small Yellow Pepper - deseeded and sliced (100g)
- 1 Small Green Pepper - deseeded and sliced (100g)
- 1/2 Small Courgette - thinly sliced (50g)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Place the yellow and green peppers and the courgettes into a griddle pan with 1 tbsp olive oil and cook for 5 mins until just soft, leave to cool.
- Spread the goats cheese onto one slice of Warburtons Seeded Batch Loaf and assemble the chargrilled vegetables on top.
- Top with remaining slice and serve this delicious sandwich recipe immediately to enjoy!