SANDWICH RECIPE DETAIL
Looking to make your lunchtime special? Then try making this delicious Bruschetta recipe with Warburtons Sandwich Thins.
Bruschetta Recipe with Sandwich thins
- Finely dice the tomatoes and place in a bowl.
- Add the chopped red onion and sliced garlic, then stir in the olive oil.
- Season with the salt and pepper and set aside but do not refrigerate.
- Very lightly brush the Sandwich thins with a little olive oil.
- Heat a griddle pan over high heat and add the thins.
- Leave to toast for 2-3 mins until golden, turn and grill another couple of minutes. Place onto serving plate(s).
- Tear the basil leaves and stir into the tomato mixture. (If preferred, you can remove the garlic slices and discard.)
- Add the tomato mixture onto the warm toasted Thins, dividing it equally and drizzle any remaining oil over the top.
- Enjoy the results of your delicious Sandwich Recipe
- 4 Warburtons Sandwich Thins
- Olive Oil for Brushing
- 4 Medium/Large Ripe Tomatoes
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, Peeled and Very Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Clove Garlic, Peeled and Thinly Sliced (not chopped)
- 3-4 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- About 6 Fresh Basil Leaves, Torn