High Protein Turkey Burger
Serves 1Make it
2 Warburtons White Rolls
225g good quality steak mince, approx. 5% fat
Good pinch salt and black pepper
2 slices cheese
2 tsp burger sauce
Few lettuce leaves
1 vine tomato, sliced
| Serves 2
1) Place the mince into a bowl and season well with salt and black pepper. Mix together with clean hands then form into two patties that are a little larger (wider) than your buns. Pop on a plate and chill for half an hour
2) Heat a non stick frying pan over medium high heat and cook the burgers for about 3 minutes on each side or until just cooked through (or cook on a bbq).
3) Turn off the heat but leave the burgers in the pan. Add a slice of cheese to each burger and allow to melt slightly.
4) Spread a little burger sauce over the base of the buns then add some lettuce followed by the sliced tomato
5) Add the cheesy burgers, pop on the lids and serve