You will need
- Warburtons Gluten Free Soft Sliced Brioche Rolls
- Fried duck egg
- Crispy streaky bacon
- Guacamole (3 ripe avocados)
- 1 lime
- Large pinch of salt and pepper
- American cheese
A tasty treat using our new rolls, from gluteninterrupted!
- Heat a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, flipping once. Transfer to a kitchen paper lined plate and drain excess fat.
- Add eggs to the pan. Cook until white is set but yolk is still runny, about 2-3 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Mix the avocados with juice of lime, and season to taste.
- Stick the bottom of roll under the grill to melt the American cheese.
- Assemble the rest of your ingredients onto the bap and enjoy!