You will need
1 pack Warburtons crumpets
75g salted butter
3 garlic cloves, crushed or finely chopped
1 - 2 tsp freshly chopped parsley
1/2 tsp sea salt
100g grated mozzarella + 20g for sprinkling on too
20g grated parmesan
30 mins | Serves
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Cut the crumpets into four equal parts and arrange in a baking dish (22cm x 22cm or equivalent)
- Stuff the mozzarella in between the crumpets.
- Melt the butter in the microwave or on a low heat on the stove. Add the crushed garlic, herbs and salt. Mix well and spoon over the crumpets, distributing evenly
- Sprinkle the extra mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese over the top and bake for around 18-20 minutes or until the top is golden.
- Sprinkle a fresh parsley (optional)
- Serve warm, and enjoy.