You will need
- Warburtons Crumpets or Thin Crumpets
- 120g Crayfish
- Leek, sliced halfway through length wise & cleaned
- Pea shoots
- Veg oil
- Thinly slice the leeks, add 50g of butter and a splash of oil into a frying pan put on a medium heat, once the butter is melted add the sliced leeks and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft without colouring. Place the pan to the side whilst you toast the crumpets.
- Add the remaining butter and oil to a new frying pan and then toast the crumpets on a medium heat in the butter. Mix bubble side down until golden then turn over onto their base and cook for 1 min.
- Put the leeks back on a medium heat and add the crayfish. Cook for 2 minutes until warm, don't overheat the crayfish.
- To serve, place the crumpet in the centre of each plate, top with crayfish and leeds, drizzle with the juices from the pan and top with pea shoots.