You will need
- Olive oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 x 400g tinned butter beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 x 400g tinned black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
| Serves 3-4
A great recipe from sophie_gluten_free using our new rolls in a unique way!
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on a high heat and cook the onions and garlic until the onions start to brown.
- Add the tomatoes and beans and turn down to a medium heat. Stir in the tomato puree and paprika and leave to cook for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve up with a toasted Warburtons Gluten Free Super Soft Sliced Square Roll (or Brioche Roll, if you fancy) and top with some coriander. Enjoy!