You will need
2 slices Warburtons Gluten Free White Toastie
2 tsp butter
2 tsp olive oil or vegetable oil
2 small free range eggs
1 avocado, de-stoned, peeled and diced
1 vine tomato, chopped
1 tsp lemon juice
pinch sea salt
few coriander leaves, chopped
15 minutes | Serves 2
- Use a little of the butter to thoroughly grease the cutter.
- Pour the oil into a flat nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Crack one egg into a small bowl.
- Add the cutter to the pan and carefully pour in the egg. Hold the edges of the cutter firmly against the pan with a spatula to keep the egg in place. Don’t worry if a little leaks out – you can trim it when its cooked
- Once the white starts to cook, turn down the heat a little and leave to fry gently while you make the salsa. Mix the diced avocado, tomato and lemon juice in a bowl with a pinch of salt then stir in the coriander
- Meanwhile, toast the bread on both sides and butter it. Transfer to warm plates and spoon over the salsa
- Spoon a little hot oil over the egg yolk if you like. When it’s cooked, carefully lift onto a board with a spatula. Run the tip of a sharp knife round the inside of the mould to release the egg then place on top of the avocado salsa on toast!