You will need
2 Warburtons Gluten Free White Wraps
1 chicken breast, skinless and boneless
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 large ripe tomato, finely diced
handful pitted black olives
3cm piece cucumber, sliced then cut into half circles
½ red onion, finely sliced
few sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
½ lemon, juice only
2 tbs tzatziki
50 minutes | Serves 2
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC fan/190ºC conventional/Gas 5
- Place the chicken on a piece of foil, drizzle with the oil then rub in the oregano and black pepper. Loosely wrap in the foil and place onto a small baking tray. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes then uncover and cook for a further 10 minutes until golden.
- Check that the chicken is cooked all the way through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Mix the tomato, olives, cucumber, red onion and parsley then squeeze over a little lemon juice.
- When the chicken is cool enough to handle, slice thinly then arrange on the wraps. Top with the tomato, olive and cucumber salad. Add a few dollops of tzatziki and a little black pepper before folding.