You will need
4 Warburtons Crumpets
1/2 tsp English mustard
2-3 tsp cream cheese
75g red Leicester cheese, grated
100g thin ham slices
oil for frying
15 mins | Serves 2
- Heat the grill to medium-high.
- Make your cheat’s bechamel by mixing cream cheese with mustard
- Toast + butter 4 crumpets
- Top 2 with the grated cheese. Grill until melted and bubbling.
- Meanwhile fry 2 eggs.
- Top 2 crumpets with a layer of cheat’s bechamel and a slice of ham
- Carefully sandwich the grilled cheese crumpets on top with the cheese facing down
- Finish with an egg on top of each crumpet sandwich
- Stack in a tower of 4