You will need
Warburtons Gluten Free Rolls
Pulled pork recipe:
- 1.6kg shoulder of pork
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp dark muscovado sugar
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- BBQ sauce of choice
Homemade slaw recipe:
- 1-2 apples
- 1/4 red cabbage
- 1/4 green cabbage
- 1 handful of raisins
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp yoghurt mixed with 2 tbsp mayonnaise
A delicious recipe, courtesy of Gemma Massey, using our new rolls!
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Mix together the salt, sugar and paprika and rub about half into the meat.
- Put the pork into the hot oven for about 40 minutes, then take out and turn down the heat to 125C, fold foil over the top to make a sealed parcel. Put back in the oven and cook for about 6–7 hours. Pour off the juices and reserve.
- Turn the heat back up to 220C and cook the pork, uncovered, for 10 minutes to crisp up. Take out, cover with a tent of foil, and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Reserve the crackle (enjoy!), then use two forks to shred, and add the rest of the seasoning, and any meat juices from the tin, and stir in.
- Stir in a BBQ sauce of your choice.
- Thinly slice – ideally using a mandolin – the cabbage and apples. In a large bowl, mix together with the raisins, lemon, yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Top your roll with the pulled pork, slaw and serve with charred pineapple. Enjoy!