You will need
- 4 White Pittas
- 4 chicken breasts
- Handful of sesame seeds
- Shredded red peppers, green beans/mangetout and carrot
- Coriander leaves
- Spring onion and red chilli
- Fresh lime wedges
- Bamboo sticks
20-25mins | Serves 4
- Cut the chicken breasts into even sized cubes and toss in sesame seeds and chopped coriander.
- Thread chicken onto bamboo sticks.
- Barbecue or griddle for 10-15mins, until golden brown and thoroughly cooked through.
- Leave to cool slightly, then remove chicken from the skewers.
- Lightly toast or griddle the Pittas and open carefully.
- Fill each pitta with the vegetables and chicken.
- Add some spring onion and red chilli.
- Season with fresh lime juice and serve immediately.