driven business with ambitious plans for future growth. Having the right people with the right skills is a crucial part of that growth. As one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies To Work For – and the only food manufacturer on the list for the third year running - we pride ourselves on offering people the best career development opportunities.
Find out why our people are proud to be part of our family:
- It is our aim for everyone to feel motivated and inspired to work for Warburtons through an open and honest exchange of views, ideas and concerns
- We place great emphasis on developing
home grown talent by nurturing our people and planning for their future development
- Career paths are mapped and potential defined, and progression plans are put in place to stretch and set people up for success in their next role
- We are committed to our employees' personal and professional development and recognise that the performance of our people is key to the continued success of the organisation
- We help our people to continuously develop new skills and keep up-to-date on how to do things safely
All of this helps keep our family of employees happy - over a quarter (27%) of the
have stayed in the business for over 10 years, the voluntary turnover rate is just 6.29% PA and 82% of our people say they are proud to work for us (Pulsecheck, 2012).
For more information about joining our family please see the careers section of the website.
To view our 2019 Gender Pay Report click here.