You will need
1 Giant Crumpet
2 pieces grilled streaky bacon
1 Egg, Poached
6 roasted cherry vine tomatoes
Ground black pepper
10 minutes | Serves 1
1. Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil then turn down the heat to low until there are just a few bubbles on the base of the pan.
2. Crack in the egg and poach for a few minutes, until cooked to your liking.
3. Meanwhile toast the crumpet and lightly butter.
4. Lift out the poached egg with a slotted spoon and place on top of the Crumpet.
5. Season with ground black pepper.
6. Serve with the streaky bacon and roasted vine tomatoes.