You will need
4 Warburtons Wholemeal Pittas
1 heaped tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp ground coriander
Pinch dried chilli flakes
Pinch sea salt
2 skinless chicken breast fillets
Juice of a lemon
3 tsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed or finely chopped
1 tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
Bag of watercress
1 pomegranate, seeds removed
| Serves 4-6
1) Mix together the paprika, cumin seeds, ground coriander, chilli flakes and salt in a small bowl.
2) Add the chicken breasts to another bowl with the lemon juice, garlic and 2 tsp of the oil. Toss to coat, then sprinkle over two thirds of the spice mix and mix again. Cover and pop back in the fridge for an hour if you have time. If not, you can cook straight away
3) Preheat the oven to 170°C (fan oven). Place the chicken breasts on a large piece of foil and wrap loosely to make a parcel. Place at one end of a baking tray
4) Tip the chickpeas onto the other end of the tray, drizzle over 1 tsp oil and stir. Sprinkle over the rest of the spice mix. Pop the tray into the oven for 20 minutes. While the chicken is cooking, wash the watercress and prepare the pomegranate.
5) After 20 minutes stir the chickpeas. Open up the foil parcel and spoon the juices over the chicken breasts. Leaving the foil open, return the tray to the oven for another 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Lift onto a board and leave for a couple of minutes then slice.
6) Warm the pittas for a minute in the oven then open and stuff with slices of chicken, some of the roasted chickpeas and watercress. Sprinkle over some pomegranate seeds and serve with yogurt on the side and extra lemon wedges to squeeze over