Sushi Sandwich Rolls
Ingredients & Info
6 mini rolls
- 2 slices of Warburtons Medium White Bread
- 1 x 80g tin of tuna in spring water
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 6-8 batons of cucumber cut into 2 inch strips
- 2 tbsp grated carrot
- Put the two slices of bread onto a board and remove the crusts.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the bread until about 5 mm / 1/8 in thick.
- Mix the tuna together with one tablespoon of the sweet chilli sauce.
- Spread the remaining mayonnaise (½ tbsp per slice) over the bread and then spoon the tuna about a quarter of an inch from the edge of the bread in a line.
- Arrange the cucumber strips in a line above the tuna, followed by the grated carrot.
- Roll up from the tuna end and press down to seal. Trim ends to neaten using a sharp knife, then cut into three little rolls.