Warburtons has teamed up with Michelin Starred Chef Atul Kochhar to develop this brilliant Naan Roulade recipe to enjoy with the new Warburtons Naan Bread.
4 Warburtons Naan Breads
2 tbsp Tamarind Chutney (or Mango chutney)
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp mango chutney
¼ tsp mint chutney (or chopped fresh mint leaves)
3 tbsp of Mint Chutney (or chopped fresh mint leaves)
2 tsp orange zest
2 tbsp orange juice
3 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp lemon juice
- For the filling, mix all the ingredients in a bowl and keep it aside until required.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing and mix it with the filling lightly.
- Place the Naan breads on a cutting board and spread the tamarind chutney evenly. Divide the filling on all the four naans and roll them into a tight roulade. Cut each roulade into 3-4 cylinders and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve immediately with some salad leaves and mint chutney.
- Enjoy this delicious Naan Roulade recipe