New Year, New You with Warburtons Wholemeal with Rye
Kick-start a healthier new you in 2011 with the launch of a delicious new loaf - Wholemeal with Rye - from Britain's favourite family baker, Warburtons.
New Warburtons Wholemeal with Rye is bursting with taste and goodness. Rye Fibre, a natural ingredient with nutritional benefits, adds to the depth of flavour making it perfect for a delicious start to the day.
High in fibre, with two slices providing over 25% of your GDA, the new loaf makes it easier to reach your daily fibre intake. What's more, it's low in fat and a good source of iron and zinc.
Wholemeal with Rye is thick sliced making it ideal for sandwiches and toast. Fill with pastrami, Emmental cheese and gherkins for a tasty lunch. Or for a tasty breakfast treat, simply toast and serve with your favourite spread.
The new loaf is available from Tesco, Asda, Morrisons and some independent retailers. Available from some stores as early as Monday 3rd January 2011 with an RRP of £1.46. For local stockist information, visit www.warburtons.co.uk or call the Warburtons Freephone Customer Careline on 0800 243 684.
• Warburtons is the UK's leading independent baker and was established in a grocery shop in Bolton in 1876 by Thomas and Ellen Warburton. Today the business is actively run by the fifth generation of the Warburton family - Brett, Jonathan and Ross.
• Warburtons is the second biggest grocery brand in the UK.
• With fourteen bakeries and thirteen depots around the UK, the company serves customers from the Scottish Islands & Highlands in the North to Southampton in the South.
• Warburtons produces over two million loaves, rolls and crumpets every day and in the UK we eat the equivalent of nine million large loaves of bread on a daily basis.
• For local stockists please call the Warburtons Freephone Customer Careline on 0800 243 684.
 Source: The Grocer Magazine, Nielson Britain's 100 Biggest Grocery
Brands, March 2009
 Statistics provided by the Federation of Bakers.
Tag Cloudvideos Report warburtons; breakfast; survey Breakfast images Winter Fruit Loaf Bread Toast latest news press Pudding Warburtons Christmas news media centre heated knife
Warburtons Press Office,
Bolton, BL1 8JB
T: 01204 556600
F: 01204 523361