We are a successful values driven business with ambitious plans for future growth. Having the right people with the right skills is a crucial part of that growth. As one of the Sunday Times Best 25 big companies to work for, we pride ourselves on offering our people the best career development opportunities.
Our focus is on building organisational and leadership capabilities to deliver a high performing, highly engaged business that offers the best possible working environment for our family of employees.
Find out why our people are proud to be part of our family:
- It is our aim for everyone to feel motivated and inspired to work for Warburtons through an open and honest exchange of views, ideas and concerns
- We place great emphasis on developing home grown talent by nurturing our people and planning for their future development
- Career paths are mapped and potential defined, and progression plans are put in place to stretch and set people up for success in their next role
- We are committed to our employees' personal and professional development and recognise that the performance of our people is key to the continued success of the organisation
- We help our people to continuously develop new skills and keep up-to-date on how to do things safely
All of this helps keep our family of employees happy - over a quarter (27%) of the team have stayed in the business for over 10 years, the voluntary turnover rate is just 6.29% PA and 82% of our people say they are proud to work for us (Pulsecheck, 2012).
For more information about joining our family please see the careers section of the website.